Venue : Magnolia Hall, India Habitat Centre, Lodi Road, New Delhi
As a part of the on-going Industry-Academia interaction, the Styling & Design group of SIAM is organizing the next edition of the
Automotive Design Workshop on 15th October 2016 (Saturday) in New Delhi. This initiative is being targeted towards Young Design Professionals who are keen to join Automotive industry in future. The details of the workshop are mentioned below:
- Title of the Workshop – Vehicle Proportions and their usage followed by a Theme based quick Idea generation / Sketching session
- Date: 15th October 2016 (Saturday)
- Venue: Magnolia Hall, India Habitat Centre, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- Timings: 09:00 am to 06:00 pm
- No Entry Fee for students, however, Stay and Travel have to be taken care by the participants, if required
- Tea/Coffee and Lunch will be provided by the organisers
In this full-day workshop, students will have an opportunity to interact with senior automotive design professionals on the latest design concepts, tools and technologies, being used in the field of Automotive Designing.
Students may bring in their portfolio as well for a One-on-One discussion with Design Professionals
As there are limited seats, we request you to please nominate students who would like to be a part of this workshop and send their names for pre-registration to the undersigned. Kindly send these details to SIAM by 10th October 2016.
Assistant Director, SIAM
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : +91 9971156581
We look forward for your active participation in the workshop.